GOVERNMENT AUTONOMOUS GIRLS PG COLLEGE OF EXCELLENCE SAGAR (M.P.)
General Council meeting on 19.7.2001 has decided to undertake these works during 2001-2002 session and onwards :
(1) Providing Rs. Seven Lakes additional grant for completion of construction of women’s hostel.
(2) Four laboratory buildings for physics, chemistry, botany and zoology will be constructed by Samiti through Rural Engineering Department. For this purpose Rs. 16 lakhs grant has been sanctioned.
(3) Rs. 75000 has been sanctioned for construction of laboratory furniture in botany
(4) Two channel gates in college office worth Rs. 5000 sanctioned.
(5) Two toilet complexes situated in the college will be provided water supply through overhead tanks to be installed.
(6) Exhaust fans will be provided in all the lecture theaters of the college.